John Hinman will be teaching a National Business Institute webinar on the basics of alcoholic beverage law on December 30, 2015 from 11:30 am PST to 1 pm PST.
Here is a link to the seminar webpage: Liquor Law
The agenda for the webinar will be:
· TTB Trends, Recent Developments and Current Issues
· Current State Level Legal Developments – Tied House Laws and IP use between the tiers
· Retailer Liquor Licensing – Issues and concerns
· Producer Liquor Licensing – Issues and concerns
· Wholesaler Liquor Licensing – Issues and concerns
· License conditions as regulatory control
· Accusation and Protest Hearings – APA Procedures
While this webinar is designed for attorneys seeking a basic understanding of the law as it pertains to alcoholic beverage regulation (and therefore includes continuing legal education credit), it will be valuable for any industry member (management, marketing, distribution and compliance) seeking an understanding of the current business model challenges in today’s regulatory environment.